I’ve been nominated by Skylar Finn of Life of a Random for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Wow, I totally did not expect that. I don’t know if my words are very inspiring but I’m glad someone thought so. So thank you for this wonderful surprise, Skylar! 🙂
Time for the Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate some other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About Me (Sorry I’m very boring):
1. I’m a Totally Certified Bookworm (TCB). I can’t live a day without reading or wowing over my To-Be-Read mile-long list or checking out books and my favorite authors on the internet or finding new books on Goodreads. Well, you get the idea.
2. I feel insecure without my Kindle lol, so of course, I carry it around everywhere even when I know I probably won’t have the opportunity to use it but I still gotta have it with me. God forbid anything should happen to my baby. (Ooh, that reminds me – I need to put more books in it. You see what I said above about being a TCB?)
3. I love spicy food – the spicier, the better. Jalapenos on pizzas are a definite must. Then there’s dessert – My name is S.R. McKade and I’m a chocolate addict. I admit it. I went to Chocoholics Anonymous and I didn’t even make it 5 seconds there. All I could think was; Chocolate cake, chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffins, chocolate pie, Nutella, Oh My God – Brownies! Who can give those up? Needless to say, I’m still an addict.
4. I tried Zip-lining and I’m a total adrenaline junkie now. Holy Mother of God, best awesome experience ever! I found out though that even suspended in the air hundreds of feet above the ground, I am still not a screamer. Go Me!
5. Oh, I’m still on number five. Hmmm, what next? I can’t figure out another fact about me. Oh! *light-bulb* I got it. Fact Number 5 – I am a very, very sarcastic person with a sarcastic sense of humor. I can find something funny in anything. Yep, I’m weird that way. Plus, my sarcasm is an art. My friends call me deluded. What do they know? 😉
6. I wrote a book called “Holding Out For Skye” which is a New Adult Romantic Comedy. It’s an absolute laugh-out loud story and you definitely need to get it. Yes, I’m shamelessly self-promoting. Hey, what can I say, that book is a fact about me so hold back on the lynching!
7. Finally, you’ll be pleased to see I’ve reached Fact Number 7. I’ve bored you enough. I hate betrayal. One of my personal pet peeves is friends who don’t stay loyal to each other or couples who don’t stay faithful. They’re the worse kind of human beings. Betrayal cuts deep and I hate people who do that. Not to end this on a too serious note, I often imagine Betrayers as fat little ducks crossing a street with me at the helm of a Mack truck and going over and over them. Splat!!! On second thought, ducks are too damn cute.
As you can all see, I’m a sarcastic, vindictive and very mean person. Good luck to anyone who wants to know me. Cheers!
My scapegoats, Ahem, I mean Nominees:
– OM @ Harsh Reality (The moment I got nominated for this blog, I knew I wanted the opportunity to give OM this Award for his amazing blog. He’s one of the best Inspiring Blogger I know. And I totally love his blog.)
– Stephanie @ Moonrise Book Blog
– Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
– Misha Jenkins @ A Writer’s Life For Me
Thanks again to Skylar for the nomination. You have one hell of an inspiring blog yourself, Skylar!